Well...I have started enjoying my holiday weekend...have vacation days still to use at my daytime job so decided last minute to use one of them for today. Woo Hoo! A nice long holiday weekend. Hope you have some fun plans for your upcoming holiday. I am still working on mine and also preparing for my upcoming Totally Awesome Tuesday class for Tuesday, September 4th. We will be using a two step stamp set and doing some Triple Time Stampin'. The theme for September is Autumn, so this class as well as my next upcoming class will be just that. I hope you are planning on joining me Tuesday for all the fun. RSVP today!
There is going to be a fun promotion for September and Back to Spool Time (opps..meant Back to School) but that's a little hint as to what the promotion is...check back tomorrow (9/1) for furhter information on this fun free promotion! Woo Hoo! Gotta love free, right?
Also....don't mis out on the freebie offered from SU for signing up to be a part of the SU Family....you will love this and here is a pic of what all you'll receive:
When you receive your kit, let me know and we'll get together to create it together.....And here's a picture of the final project
Of course, this is just a suggestion of what you can make....you can personalize it to your liking, but what a great idea to decorate for the upcoming Halloween/fall season and it's even more fun to put in a picture of your favorite Halloweener...I know who mine is! :-)
I'm working on picture for the upcoming class for September, so keep a watch. Be sure to sign up for my emails for further information on promotions and classes and visit my demonstrator webpage to place your orders 24/7 and more stampin ideas....and don't forget to check out the Clearance Section....so many fun things on sale...you won't want to miss out on them.
That's it for now stampers....enjoy your day and I'll be back soon with more sharing ideas.
Happy Stampin'!
Susan


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!