Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Monday Friends

What a great weekend it was...hope you were albe to get out and enjoy the weather.  I am surely enjoying the coolness and crispness in the air...actually had to put a sweater on yesterday.  This weather had me cooking/baking up a storm....

Ready for my class this evening....Chevron Creativity.  See the post above for the projects we'll be creating.

Was working a little bit on some upcoming cards and ornaments for an ornament class I'll be hosting in September or October..not sure exactly when yet, but keep watching for pics and information.

Thought I would share a few pics from convention.


Here's a picture of Emmy and myself at
Convention. We traveled together and were roomies.  We had so much fun for the week....think I'm going through convention withdrawl...lol
I love this swap card.  It was one of the swaps that Emmy had received from a fellow demo. If this is your card, please let me know so I can give you credit.  I love this background stamp. It appears it was stamped on vellum cardstock.  OMG...it was so much more stunning in person.Always looking for great manly cards.

H

Here is another swap card.  I just got this stamp set and haven't had a chance to "ink it up" just yet...but itsn't it cute.  Another demo created this but I can see making a ton of these so easily....check out the Chevron embossing folder...love that folder....


That's it for now stampers...enjoy your Monday....see you at class later.

Happy Stampin'

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo