Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello and Happy Saturday

I'm posting late today cause we were busy moving my mom's stuff to her storage unit. She sold her house and is moving into an apartment complex, but unfortunately there isn't an apartment ready yet (she is #2 on the list),  Keep your fingers crossed that one opens up soon for her!  :-)

This past week I updated my fall schedule of classes.  It was so difficult for me to decide what to do, when to do, etc.  So, I hope the changes of days of the week and events excites you as much as me.  It's so much fun to come up with ideas and I have so many to share, but difficult to pick what to plan for you...a little help from you guys would be greatly appreciated....lol

My first event is scheduled for Tuesday..I'm calling these classes Totally Awesome Tuesdays...thought that was a catchy theme for these classes.  This class is replacing my Coffee And A Card Class..no one ever wanted coffee anyhow...lol

What I thought I would do is to take each month and work around a certain product of Stampin' Up!  This month of August, we will be focusing on the Chevron design.  So, here is what we will be creating on Tuesday.  As you can see, there are a lot of different products besides the Chevron Embossing Folder.  We'll be using the Big Shot alot this month...I love my Big Shot.  We will also be working with new products, new techniques and always new ideas.  Here's a look at Tuesday's project


Isn't it cute? Dontcha' just love that Frightening Feline stamp set?  Well, it isn't frightening to me at all, but so cute.  We are using a lot of new products from the HOLIDAY CATALOG including the stamp of course, our Designer Series Papers, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, the Chevon Embossing Folder, The Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder (used on black...hard to see in the pic but it is there, our new Champagne Glimmer Paper, the fun 1/2 inch Striped Satin Ribbon and the fun Tastful Trim Bigx Die.  Lots of product but a pretty simple card.....

Well, I hope you'll be joining me...please RSVP ASAP so I have enough materials ready for you Tuesday.  Enjoy your day!

Still Stampin' Away......Susan'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo