Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hello  Stampers & Scrappers

Hope your day is going well so far.  Just updated another fun project we will be creating at my Awesome Autumn Stampin' Class to be held later this month.  Check it out on my Facebook page, Stampin' Sue.  Let me know if you cannot find me on Facebook....

Thought today I would share some pictures from Convention.  I've been slowly going through my pics and reliving my Convention experience.  I had such a great time, met some new friends and newed some "old" friendships.  What a great time...was having a downer on Friday...think I was experiencing convention withdrawl (is there such a thing?)  lol

I love this display board. Stampin' Up! does a wonderful job at showcasing products.  This is our Fan Fair.  Aren't these projects just beautiful?



Here is a close up of some of the projects on this board.  The colors are so soothing and I love those huge fan folded circles!

A few more samples focusing on our Twitterpated.


A close up of some of the projects/stamps. Love Love Love the fabric!



Looks like weather wise in NEPA it's going to be a showery an at times stormy day. Perfect day to stamp!  Well, it's always a perfect time to stamp :-)

Enjoy your stampin' day!

Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo