Friday, August 1, 2014

 


 


Okay....it's Friday....wowsie.....

What a fun night we had last evening at my Birthday Card Class....and everyone had a wonderful time and loved all the fun gifts I had for them....it was their choice from my box of new goodies....

Sad to see July go...but Happy August.....

August is sometimes a sad month...as summer is coming to an end...where did it go...but my favorite season is on its way...Fall!

I've updated my EVENTS page with a lot of fun new class ideas...so I hope you can join me for one..two..or I'd love to see you at all of the classes....another great reason I'm happy for August this year is August 1st I can begin ordering from the Holiday Catalog...wowsie...as a demonstrator, we get to preorder items so that when September 1st comes around, we demos are ready for you....our customers to share fun fun...did I say fun...ideas!

I'm so excited!

Right now..this is all I can share with you.....the cover.....

 
But...I assure you what's inside is fabulous!
 
Holiday catalogs are now being shipped, so if you haven't received one in the mail soon, be sure to stop by my upcoming events and pick one up or give me a call and I can get one to you!
 
Just a reminder....my classes fill up quickly and space is limited so be sure to sign up ASAP...I have fun ideas posted as well as once a month product based classes...where you will receive your own set of products to use and take home with you...however, I need to have your prepayment before class so I can order your supplies and have them ready for you when you arrive for class.
 
Hope you have a beautiful stampin' day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo