Thursday, July 31, 2014

Do You Zentangle?


I have a simple question for you today...DO YOU ZENTANGLE?

No...I'm not off my stampin' rocker.....it's something old that is new again....its a form of doodling....and it's so soothing and fun.

Here's what I created using a fun new stamp, Blended Bloom Item Number 135906 $11.95  This is a single stamp and comes only wood mounted and I love it....see what else we can do with this fun stamp coming soon (and works beautiful with our new Blendability Markers).

 
All you basically do is stampin black (I used the Black Staz On) and used our Project Life Journaling Pens #135304 $4.95 - includes 2 pens.
I also used the stamp set Another Thank You #136835 $15.95 (photopolymer only)

 
Here's another version....

 
and a close up....

 
Okay...I was addicted...one more (for now)

 
So fun,..and I love the Black/White....so classy.....


 
You can't make a mistake...so get the Zentangle Fever!
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo