Monday, August 11, 2014

Well, I'm still having issues with my laptop, but thankfully I saved my old laptop so for a short time, I hope....I'm able to post from here...The Ipad didn't work out for me...but none the less....I'm back!

I love punch art....and creating something other than what it was intentially made for is even more fun...makes me think outside the box and a little help from Pinterest...makes this happen.

Since my daughter and grandson moved in with me, Travis is all into Monsters University...OMG...I got so tired of hearing it and seeing that movie, that I bought him other DVD's to watch, but it still goes back to the same....Monster's University...so I felt this card would be fitting for that.

I used the owl punch!  The arms are even the owl punch...punching out two of the body parts...one for the body and the other cutting up the center to make the feet arms....fun! 

I also used some wiggle eyes, which we had back last year in our Holiday Catalog for the Turquoise month's eye and the other eyes are our Candy Dots. 
 
I think it's perfect for your little monster's birthday!
 
That's it for today stampers!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo