Monday, August 11, 2014

Introducing a Stampin Sue Sweet Deal just for you!

Good Morning Stampers (or evening, night, etc.)

I am so excited to share my newest deal I am offering for you.....and I think you are going to love, love, love it!

Check out the flyer posted below, start your shopping and when you have completed the form, you can then earn a FREE $36.95 stamp set (or items totally $36.95) of your choice!  Now, how does that sound?  Woo Hoo!

You will be responsible for keeping track of your orders placed and all you have to do is complete them, mail the form to me along with the $36.95 item of your choice and VOILA....

Here's the form to print out.....I think you are going to love this!

 
Now go out and have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo