Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello Stampers and Happy Saturday!

I'm so excited....not only did I get my laptop fixed (thanks so much to my techno son, Ricky) but I also have been chosen by Stampin' Up! to host an event in my area for local demonstrators.  This is going to be so much fun. 

All demonstrators are invited to register and attend.  There will only be a limited amount of sets to attend this event due to this being a pilot program that SU is doing and I'm honored to be a part of this program (okay...a guinea pig)....lol

Anyhow..the event is going to be held on Sunday, 9/7/14 at 2 p.m. at Grotto Pizza by the Wyoming Valley Mall. You must register in order to attend the event. Registration opens at 10 a.m. Tuesday, 8/19/14 (that is Mountain Time....so 12 noon Eastern time).

This event is a simple meet and greet local demonstrators in the area as well as discuss the upcoming World Card Making Day 10/4/14.  It's going to be a lot of fun and a great way to gather ideas and network with other demonstrators and make a few new friends as well!

So..don't forget to register.....looking forward to seeing you there!

Have a super stampin' day!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo