Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Friday!

Hello Stampers

Friday means Fun!  and that's just what I thought when I saw on Pinterest a card like this...I put my own spin on things, but I think this is going to be a card for an upcoming class I'll be hosting...and what a great way to brighten someone's day!

Let's check out some of the details on this card.....



This was just a piece of our Burlap Ribbon...and the button was colored using the Crumb Cake Blendability Markers...don't miss out on my upcoming class using Blendability Markers..I'll have some fun ideas on what you can do with these fun new alcohol based markers!

This is one of my favorites....nope...scratch that...two of my favorite stamp sets....Lovely As a Tree and Work of Art and I think they both go together very well.  I also used the Flowerpot DSP (like I used in yesterday's post)....lovin this new DSP!

The stamp from the Work of Art stamp set does all the coloring for you. I did a technique called stamping off....Ink up your stamp...then stamp on scratch paper and then onto your card.  It makes a lighter image and makes the perfect coloring on this card. The colors I used our our In Colors, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.
 
Here's another look at the final card.  I'm loving it...be sure to check out an upcoming class where you will make one of these cards of your very own!


Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo