Thursday, August 14, 2014

Recycling - Making something fun out of a recycled object

Happy Day Stampers

These days, I'm all into recycling, but cannot believe I have to pay a fee to the city to recycle, but nonetheless, it's worth it....no sense in putting useable objects into the trash...or in this case the recycle bin.

Here's a sneak peek of what I created......

Okay...no more teasing...here is the fun project I created....using one of those knock off "Crystal Light containers...I think this one was from Weis Markets....I had left over flowers from my card I created last week using the Flower Patch Stamp Set and coordinating Framelits, Flower Flaire.

 
I covered part of the container using Designer Series Paper, Flowerpot and them added the flowers with dimensionals.  I added a litle bling with our rhinestones and some ribbon.
I think this is going to be a fun addition on my desk to add pens and pencils. 
 
So...be sure to look at your trash in a differnt light....and create something decorative out of recycleable items!
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo