Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is here!

Hello Stampers and Happy Labor Day Weekend

I hope you are taking some time off to relax this weekend...although not the best weather wise here in NEPA, but nonetheless.....make lemonade out of lemons...is what I always say.....its a few days off from the busy hectic work week (plus an extra day off for some of us).



It's also another weekend to sit with your favorite drink (maybe a lemonade) and browse through the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  Wowsie...have you seen it yet? 

Not just the outside, but peek inside and you will be inspired to get those creative holiday juices flowing with tons of ideas and great projects to make, including a whole bunch of kits, which by the way, make great gifts for those crafty (or not so crafty) people in your life!

If you haven't received your "hard copy" catalog in the mail from me yet, just click on over to here and view it online...although not the best way to view it, but I don't want you to miss out on it!

 
I promise, you are going to love it!
 
I have updated my Events page on my demonstrator website, so after you have check out the catalog and created your Wish List, be sure to drop on into my demo website and my online store is always open!  24/7....now...what are you waiting for?
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo