Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Holiday Catalog...and Borderline Buddies....it's a great day!

It's Wednesday and you do know what that means....
 
Borderline Buddies Day!
 
Woo Hoo!
 
 
I have been having so much fun doing this for you every Wednesday, and I hope you have been enjoying it. 
 
Leanna told me she soon is going to be switching her website, so as soon as she does so, I'll be forwarding along to you her new address so you don't miss a single post she has....I hope you are checking out her website on days other than Wednesdays....she does a great job with her products and creations....Thanks Leanna...here's her blog address to check out this week's creation:
 
 
Now it was Leanna's challenge week topic...and she chose New Holiday Catalog!
 
I'm super excited about this new catalog which comes out for customers on 8/28/14. YIKES>>>>that's tomorrow!  If you are on my mailing list and have purchased from me currently, you should have received one in the mail,. If not, I have these catalogs at my house,..come to one (or more) of my events and pick one up and let me know what works for you and we can meet up....you are going to love, love, love it!  If you cannot wait, the catalog will be posted on my online store web page....so you'll be able to flip through the screens and zoom in as needed and don't forget to use your smart phones over the images where you will get detailed information on projects in the catalog!  This is a new feature SU added during our Holiday Catalog last year!
 
I chose to use the new photopolymer stamp set, Holiday Home....I'm thinking this is going to be a staple to get me through the upcoming holidays for all kinds of designs.   
 
 
I think this card would also be perfect for someone that just purchased a new home as well. 
This stamp set comes with coordinating framelits, so there is no need to have to cut out the house.  The little pumpkin; however, had a teeny bit of fussy cutting...but it was nothing.

 
I stamped the house on Kraft cardstock and just used our Basic Black marker to color in the areas.
The "rolling hills" were just scraps that I ran in the embossing folders and then lightly sponged with a bit of ink.  A little ribbon....and that was it!

 
Oh. I can never forget dimensionals....so I used them on the house to stand up from the card!
 
Now...go out and make it a
 
Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo