Friday, September 19, 2014

Another idea using the Gift Bow Bigz Die


I thought I would share with you another fun project using the Gift Bow Bigz Die.
 
Isn't he cute?
 
I first saw him at the Unite and Excite hostess event which I was the host for. 

 
He was a little difficult at first to understand how to assemble, but once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy to create. 

 
Looking at him makes me think of winter, not like I'm wanting it to come too soon, but I am enjoying the cooler temperatures here in NE PA.

 
The saying was stamped using the Mingle All The Way stamp set found in the Holiday Catalog.
 
If you are interested in learning how to create him, let me know...we can get a few of your friends together and I can show you all how to create him and you being the host of having your friends together, you get to keep Mr. Snowman....if this sounds like fun, let me know, and we'll set something up!
 
Have a beautiful stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo