Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall is in the air.....

I don't know about you, but around here fall is in the air.....
 
I saw this idea on a demonstrator blog.  It's using the Gift Bow Bigz Die.
 
What a fun idea.....

 
I did a little stamping on the pumpkin pieces before I put it together....I also stamped on the leaves.  I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  The curly cues were created wrapping the cardstock with the poker tool. 

 
The stem was just rolled up cardstock.
The saying was created using the Mingle All the Way stamp set found in the Holiday Catalog
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love those little pumpkins...could be a perfect place card holder at Thanksgiving, especially for kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo