Wednesday, September 17, 2014

 
Borderline Buddies Day!
 
It's that time of the week already.....it was my week to chose the challenge and I chose......
 
Punch Art!
 
I love punch art....there are so many fun things you can create with Stampin' Up! punches.
With the weather turning cooler here in NE PA...I felt it was a good time to start thinking of the upcoming holidays....and that most famous day of all.....turkey day!  Thanksgiving is a day that should be celebrated every day. We need to be thankful each and every day for what God has given us.....so....in celebration of turkey day.....may I present.....
 
The Turkey.....
 
 
Here's a closer look at my turkey....so...what punch do you think was used to create this yummy paper turkey?

 
The main "bird" was created using the Bird Punch...the fancy "leg" was using the Owl Punch.

 
I love how this turkey turned out. The dish was created using the Decorative Label punch which I trimmed and sponged.
 
The "turkey" was also sponged giving it some dimension and yummy brownness. 
 
The background Designer Series Paper was Color Me Autumn DSP (found in the Holiday Catalog).
 
Now lets head on over to Leanna's website to see what she has created for us this week:
 
 
Have a Stampin' Good Day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo