Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Halloween is on its way......

Halloween is on its way.....

When I first browsed through the new Holiday Stampin' Up! catalog, I thought to myself...wowsie!  Where do I begin?  Well, I know it's still summer and we don't want it to go just yet, but now is the time to start thinking about the upcoming holidays.

I saw this wreath in the catalog and I thought....I've gotta have it!  So, it was included in my first preorder to Stampin' Up! (as a demo we are able to preorder items from the catalog before anyone else)....and did I mention I received $150 in FREE product from Stampin' Up! ?  YUP>>>>>FREE!  Ask me about that and I'll tell you more!

Back to Halloween.....

Here's my completed wreath.....

 
Isn't it fun?  I had so much fun creating this wreath, that I figured I've gotta share it with all of you!
So, I am offering a Frightfully Fun Halloween Wreath Class on 9/25/14 at 6 pm at my home and you are invited to join me.....The cost of this class is only $30 which includes the entire contents of the wreath kit!  There is no fee for the class, just materials to create it...my instruction and personal attention is a freebie to you....my customers!
 
Check out this fun beaded spider which you will also create with the kit
 
 
 
It's so much fun to craft but even more fun to craft together...so please consider joining me and other to create this fun wreath. 
 
If you aren't able to join in on the fun, you can order the wreath kit. It is on page 37 of the Holiday Catalog.
 
It's Item Number 135866 and the cost for the kit is $26.95.
 
Here's a video on how easy it is to create this wreath....
 
 
 
Now go out and make it a great day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo