Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday Buddy Day!

Happy Borderline Buddies Day!
 
 
It's Wednesday and it was my pick for this week's challenge.....
and my challenge was....
drum roll.....
 
Anything fall...no..not fall on your butt fall...but autumn fall...
so where do I go to create something fallish....
The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog of course!
 
Here's what I have to share with you today:
 
Actually two shares...who can ever stop at one?
 
 
Both of these cards were created actually with two stamp sets:
 
White Christmas Item # 135767 $15.95 (the trees)
and
Holiday Home Item # 135095 $15.95 (houses/leaves)
 

 
 
The best part is you don't have to cut out the houses!
There are framelits to cut them out for you!
 
So...save yourself 15% and purchase the Bundle # 137631 for just #31.95 and you will get both the Holiday Home Polymer stamp set and coordinating Homemade Holiday Framelits!
Now that's a bargain!
 
I cannot wait to share with you more ideas using these favorite sets!
 
Now, just jump on up to Canada and see what Leanna has posted for us....I hope she has...she has been slacking these days.....but I know it is always worth the wait!
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan


 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo