Monday, September 22, 2014

Sharing from my Unite and Excite Demo Gathering

Good Day Stampers

About two weeks ago I was selected by Stampin' Up! to hostess an event for demonstrators in my area. It was a great time.  Everyone enjoyed the event.  Demos came as far as New Jersey/New York to attend my event as well as other parts of Pennsylvania. It was a great day to meet other demonstraros and share tips, techniques and business ideas.

What is a Stampin' Up! event without swapping? 

If you are wondering what swapping is it's as simple as creating a card (we demos usually do just card fronts) and make multiple of the same card. We like to stamp our information on the back that we can share with other demos. They then bring their hand created cards, etc. and we swap ours for theirs.  It's a simple but great way to gather up some other ideas as well as some cards that are so different. Everyone has their own stampin' style...and I love swapping with others.

I thought I would share some of the cards which I received from other demonstrators:

I love the background on t his card. I'm not sure what she did to achieve it, but I'll have to find out...isn't it so fun?

 
I'm getting read for Halloween..how about you?  Doesn't this get you into the Halloween mode?

 
Work of Art stamp set.....cannot go wrong with anything created with this stamp set....

 
Love this...simple but I love the Little Letters on this card and the simplicity of it.

 
I hope you have enjoyed these sharing cards. I'll have more tomorrow to share.....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo