Tuesday, September 23, 2014

More sharing samples from Unite and Excite

Hello Stampers!

I'd like to share with you more of the great swaps I received from my demo event I hosted.

 
How cool is this card?  It uses a window sheet on the front and you can see the DSP on the inside of the card.  I love it!

 
This card is so much fun....I think it is my most favorite swap of all. 

 
There is something about the blue and silver and white colors for the holiday season.

 
What a fun flip card....I love the embossing on the silver paper. 




That's my shares for today.....thanks for stopping by!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo