Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Time is flying by!

Hello Stampers!
 
 
 
September is almost over and I cannot believe it....where did this month go?
 
It's also getting closer to the upcoming holidays....have you started your card creations yet?
 
If not, I am hosting a World Card Making Day on Saturday, 10/4/14 beginning at 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.  It's a come and go event...come and create some fun simple, easy cards as well as bring along any cards which you want to donate to the Cards For Troops which I will be collecting up until Sunday, 10/5/14. 
 
Here's a fun card which I created using Watercolor Paper, inks and more. I used Tangelo Twist, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight ink and a blender pen. I first spritzed the Watercolor Paper and added lines of ink using a Blender Pen.  I then spritzed over the paper and then had the colors bleed. 
 
 
If you are going to do this technique, I first did the coloring and then used the Black Staz On to stamp afterwards as well as stamped the saying.
 
Fall is one of my favorite times of the year...and I have to say that Lovely As A Tree is one of my favorite long time stamp sets...now go and grab your watercolor paper...I'd love to see what you have come up with!
 
Have a beautiful stampin' day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo