Monday, September 29, 2014

No more boring boxes

Are your boxes boring? 

If so, then you need to check out the fun boxes you can create with Stampin' Up!

Yet another fun project!

Our Hamburger Box Die is currently on sale now only until 9/29/14, so be sure to add this new box die to your collection.  It's a 25% savings!




I found a Stampin’ Up! video that does a great job showing you how to construct the Hamburger Box


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWFSaD4uwHM&list=UUaytKFValhfW2z3T0jsdemA&feature=player_embedded#t=0

 
I have the new Gift Box Punch Board and I cannot wait to start playing with it....I will have more box ideas to share with you as soon as it arrives.....,as well as some other fun box ideas...
 
If you are looking for some creative ways to decorate up holiday gifts this year, be sure to keep an eye out for a fun Gift Box Class which I will be hosting soon!
 
You'll love them!  Promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo