Thursday, September 4, 2014

Unite & Excite Demo Get Together....



I've been so busy lately....and excited....

Stampin' Up! sent out an email to all managers and above asking if anyone was interested in hosting a demonstrator event in their area.  It was going to be a small type event...and it's called Unite and Excite...well...those of you that know me well know....Susan will do it!  lol

Yup...I submitted my name and info and guess what...I was chosen to host this fun event...I was a nervous wreck when I read the letter from SU stating that I have been chosen to host this event.....I figured..no worries...it's just a bunch of stampin' friends who love what I do and love to share what we love...no problem!

It's been so much fun planning and preparing for this event...and it's almost here...the event is going to be held on Sunday at a local pizza parlor...just a small event of 30 of my soon to be new friends and a few of my downline...and I'm so excited about it.
 
Here's a little something I created using MDS to give out to those attending...shhh....it's a surprise...we demos love surprises!
 
 
I created these notepads for my demos coming to my event using MDS.  What do you think ?


We are going to be swapping cards, business ideas and I'm also doing a donation for Cards for Our Troops program where demos will drop in cards that will be sent overseas to our men/women who protect us each and every day for them to send to their loved ones and families...what a great way to spread the love throughout the country (and beyond).

I love the title on this page...it was created by another demonstrator who is also going to be hosting an event in the US....

This is another great reason to come and join the Stampin' Up! Family....there are so much more of course!

Now..off to get back to preparing my materials for the group......cannot wait to share and meet some new stampin' folks!

Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo