Monday, October 20, 2014


I'm hosting a fun demonstrator event and while preparing for what I was going to do stamping wise, I came across this great idea from Patty Bennett using our Little Letters framelits.

I love this idea from Patty....using the Little Letters..and look below to see what I created with the letters that were cut out.....



A fun star ornament for your tree....I keep thinking I want to embellish my entire tree with homemade papercraft ornaments....maybe then my free wouldn't fall over...I've been told it's bad luck to have your tree fall over...happened to mee about 2 years ago....not once but twice....
 
 
Here are the two projects next to each other...always adding a little "bling" helps....
 
I hope the girls enjoy making these fun projects on Sunday.....

 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo