Tuesday, October 21, 2014


Piece of pie.....
 
So this month's Paper Pumpkin arrived the end of last week....and I could not wait to get my hands into the box....when I got home from work, my daughter already had opened her box....not wanting to show me what was inside....and not ruin the surprise....that's what Paper Pumpkin is all about...a surprise delivered to your door each and every month...a total craft kit....and every month....like a magical craft kit...and I get so excited seeing that red box on my porch anxiously awaiting my return home from work to open it....it's always so exciting...and this month....VERY EXCITING!
 
 
It's like an entire pie..no calores...unless you fill these pieces of pie with little goodies..I'm thinking how fun these would be on the Thanksgiving table at each place setting. 
 

 
Everything you see here is included...and the pom poms are so easy to create....

 
It was a little difficult to get a good picture of the "pie" slice....


And another idea...using the kit...sometimes you want to venture outside the PP "box"...pardon the pun...t hee.....

 
The stamp set is totally cool...and just perfect for Thanksgiving or any time of the year!  I love the paper feathers as well!
 

 
So...what are you waiting for?  Become a member...give it a try...see what you think...you can cancel at any time...and as a bonus...you can order previous kits and you'll also be invited to my Monthly BYOBox party on the last Monday of each month....Bring Your Own Box and create with me!
 
Hope you have a wonderful stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo