Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Borderline Buddies Day!

 
Happy Wednesday....yup...already!
 
It's also.....drum roll please......Borderline Buddies Day!  Woo Hoo!
 
This week was my turn for the challenge...I had no idea on what to pick...so I asked an expert...my daughter!
 
So she comes up with the idea of doing a name tag on a table...like if you were having a dinner party.
I don't know about you but when I hostess an event for my family, it's always such a big deal of where everyone is going to sit....so this would be so appropriate for my family at least and maybe an idea for you and your family as well!
 
If you go to the Dollar stores, you can find great things...and that is where the base of my share this week was from....
 

A simple large binder clip....how fun is this idea?
 

 
I love these snowflake medallions....I added a rhinestone to the center of it for a little bling...most of my creations have to have some sort of bling.....

 
I added some Designer Series Paper using our Snail Adhesive...and using glue dots added the snowflakes and sequins..,,along with a ribbon....and bow.....
 
This one of course is for Leanna.....
 
Now, let's head on over to see what my Canadian Borderline Buddies has created for
 
 
http://stampingwithleanna.com/
 
Have a super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo