Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Treats for the Kiddos

It's almost Halloween.....are you ready for your Trick or Treaters?
 
I don't get any kiddos on my street, but these days....it's probably best....scary world we live in, but all the fun events that are held in local towns is a great way to give out goodies for the kiddos...I can remember being a kid and going out Halloweening...we would leave the house at 5 pm..just barely dark and go for miles up and down streets...stopping home many times in-between to "dump our load" of goodies.....we always had one or two that would give out apples....yuck!
Right now, I would appreciate fresh fruits...lol
 
Anyhow....when my September Paper Pumpkin kit came in the mail I was so excited...now that my grandson is in daycare...this was a must for give aways....I even ordered extra refill kits when I saw they were available because I saw so many possibilities.....

 
My daughter got a bunch of fun things to fill them with (no candy cause they are little people)....we had all sorts of fun rings, Halloween stickers and (hopefully the parents are okay with it)....Play Doh....Travis is so into Play Doh....keeps him busy for about an hour or until it starts to dry up a little bit...and we have to put it away.

 
Here are the bundle of goodies to give out...hope they all like it.....
 
Be safe out there....and Happy Halloween!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo