Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Borderlinw Buddies Wednesday


 
It's Wednesday and that means Borderline Buddies Day
 
It was my challenge for this week....and I challenged Leanna to use a border punch.
 
I love all our punches...but sometimes the border punches get forgotten...but not this week!
 
Here's what I created for you
 
I used the silver glimmer paper and the scallop border punch. 
I dry embossed the background with the starts and then used the star framelits and cut them out of the glimmer paper. 
 
 
I also used our silver ribbon and punches out stars as well

 
I thought the word "sparkle" was perfect for this card, but the picture just doesn't give the card justice.   It's so much better sparkly in person.

 
I love this card, and I hope you enjoy it as well.  Stars could be used for so much in creating...a lot of fun!
 
Now let's hop on over to Leanna's website to see what she has created this week:
 
 
Hope you have a great stampin' day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo