Thursday, October 16, 2014

Deer Meets Snowman

Yes, I'm still working with my White Christmas stamp set.....

 
This is a simple card....we don't always have a whole lotta time to craft and this card whips up in a jiffy.  The color combinations of the blues, silvers and greens works so well together. 

 
I colored in the images using our Stampin' Blendabilities markers.  I find these markers to work so well with coloring...and there are no streaking like when coloring with our regular markers.  Plus they are so much fun to color and shade with.....



The coordinating DSP makes it super simple to create the color scheme of this card.
 
Enjoy!
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo