Friday, October 17, 2014

Holiday Home Meets White Christmas

I thought it was time to add something to White Christmas...so White Christmas...Meet Holiday Home.....

 
I again stamped the trees and colored with Blendability Markers. 
The house was stamped with Momento Ink (I like to use Momento Ink with my my photopolymere stamps as it doesn't stain like Staz On ink does. 

 
I used dimensionals on the house to make it pop.  I also used our Craft White Ink and stamped over the entire images with the "snowflake" looking stamp.  It makes it look as though it is snowing. 

 
This little house looks so inviting.  I added the dimensional paint with glitter to add a glistening effect (used it pretty much on all the card creations this week.
 
Hope you enjoy it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo