Wednesday, October 1, 2014


 
It's Borderline Buddies Day!
 
This week it was my turn for the weekly challenge...and I chose.....
Watercolor Paper
 
I challenged Leanna to create something with our Watercolor Paper...I love working with our WC Paper....it makes such a difference in coloring and creating.
 
The stamp set I used was Seasonally Scattered from the Holiday Catalog - Item # 135020 (w) and Item # 135023 (clear).  I first stamped the image on Watercolor Paper using Black Staz On ink and then used blender pens to color in designs.  I then used a Stampin' Spritzer and spritzed lightly over the entire surface.  Did a bit of layering on coordinating cardstock and added a ribbon to the opposite corners (I feel it needed something).  I then stamped around the edges of the Cajun Craze cardstock using Cajun Craze ink. 


I love how it turned out.....
 

 
 
The WC paper can be found on page 192 in our current Idea Book &Catalog.
The item number is # 122959   It sells for $4.95.
Our WC paper absorbs water to keep paper flat for a high quality finished look.
5  -  140 pound sheets, each 6 x 9".  Use with our Classic Stampin' ink.
You might want to use Blender Pens (page 210) and Aqua Painters (page 210) to create your wonderful Watercolor Paper Designs!
 
Now lets head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created for us this week:
 
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo