Thursday, October 2, 2014

October is the month for Halloween

I was so excited to receive this month's Paper Pumpkin kit....have you seen what the kit looks like?

When I first saw the kit from demonstrators at Convention, I loved it...and felt it was perfect for my grandson's daycare class to hand out their Halloween Treats.....

The kit includes enough materials to create six little bags (3 with stripes and 3 with polka dots).  I'm still trying to decide which I love best, but maybe the polka dots.

 
 
I'm always looking for some other things to create with the monthly craft kits that come to my door each and every month.  All my Paper Pumpkin subscribers are invited to join me the last Monday of each month to my BYOBox Paper Pumpkin Play date. 
 
Here are a few other ideas I created using some of the pieces of the kit as well as adding some other Stampin' Up! products:
 


 
Being a Paper Pumpkin member has many perks...one being you can order past kits and/or refills of the kits.  This one was a definite for me...I have ordered three more kits....My daughter doesn't want to give out candy for the children at daycare, so we found little Play Doh containers that will fit perfectly in them along with little spider rings and a few other little give aways.
 
I think they are going to be loved by parents and the children...so fun...and they can be reused!
 
Hope you enjoyed my Paper Pumpkin creations..if you are not yet a member, it's time to give Paper Pumpkin a try...you can opt out for any months and/or cancel your membership. If at any time a kit comes to you are you are not 100% satisfied with the kit, feel free to contact Stampin' Up! and they "will make it right".  They are super fun and only $19.95 which includes shipping.  You can chose a month by  month subscription or 3-6 or 12 month subscriptions!
 
Consider hosting a Paper Pumpkin party, and you can earn hostess benefits as well!
 
Hope you have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo