Friday, October 24, 2014

NOEL Paper Pumpkin Fun Continues....


Noel Paper Pumpkin Fun Continues.....
 
 
Here is a picture of the cards created using the Noel Paper Pumpkin Kit...and can you believe there are still consumables left over...and the best part....
 
 
The stamp set can be used over and over again as well as the Real Red Stampin' Spot...and I'm collecting a ton of the fun Paper Pumpkin boxes....that I'm wanting to create something with..just not quite sure what...YET.....lol
 

 
Isn't this fun?  I added the Real Red Cardstock and some glimmer paper and utilized one of our punches....really changes it up....



So I had a bunch of these little pieces of striped CS...what to do...what to do? 
 
I made a tree...and used one of the glimmer stars to add to the top.... and even created the tree bucket using another scrap piece....I love the banner at the bottom...it's so easy to do. I just stamped the saying and then on each edge cut a small slit in the center and then trimmed from each end at an angle to create the banner. 
 

 
So...have I convinced you yet to be a Paper Pumpkin member? 
 
Give it a try...you won't be sorry!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo