Thursday, October 23, 2014

More Paper Pumpkin Fun


This was one of the Paper Pumpkin kits from last year...and it was so popular that SU brought it back again.  SU was hosting a webinar on Paper Pumpkin which I was participating in and I was the lucky one that evening...as they picked my name to win a Noel Prize Package...and I took one of the kits they sent me and created more ideas....did you know you can check out Paper Pumpkin on Pinterest?
 
I was able to look on Pinterest and be inspired to create more than just the card that SU provided...
 
Here is the basic card to create using the kit.....
 
I then created this..just adding a piece of Real Red CS...

 
Here's another idea...you can use it as a bookmarker or a tag for Christmas presents....

 
Here is another fun idea......

 
And yet another tag......

 
The best part is all of these items were created using just one kit...but there is more....
 
Come back tomorrow to see what else I created using the same kit....
 
Have a Super Stampin' Day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo