Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Borderline Buddies Wednesday

 
Here we are again...another Wednesday and another fun  Borderline Buddies Day Challenge.
 
I love doing these challenges....this week was Leanna's turn.  I am hoping she is able to get her web page up and running. She has been having difficulties with it, so if you didn't see her posting from last week, that is why. As of the day I'm preparing my posts for the week, she still was having trouble, but I know she cannot wait to share her crafting talents with you all very soon!
 
 So it was Leanna's turn for this week's challenge...and her challenge was Christmas Tags....well, surprisingly enough, it was perfect for me as I am holding a Stamp, Chat and Snack Class tomorrow (Thursday) and we are creating Christmas tags....so this week was easy for me....(sorry Leanna).
 
Those of you that are members of my stampinsue Facebook page already got a sneak peek of the projects as well as my challenge submission....
 
Here we go....
 
 
I'm trying to go out of the box for these tags this year....no red/green Christmas holiday tags for me.
I saw an idea like this on Pinterest...and put my own spin on it....(love Pinterest by the way)

 
It's just basically Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Silver Glimmer Paper and Whisper White. I did an embossing folder on the WW.  Punched out with various sized circles and a Silver Glimmer Star using Dimensionals...a little greeting and more Glimmer Paper...punched a star in the corner for the ribbon..and that was it...figured you could put on the back the to/from part.

 
And there you go...simple but fun take on the holiday tag.
 
Now let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has..hoping she is back up and running.
 
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo