Thursday, November 6, 2014

One on One Holiday Card Swap

One On One Holiday Card Swap

We are all exhausted from mailing out our Halloween cards, right?  :)  With Christmas in our sights, I thought it would be a great time for us to share our cardmaking hobby with each other.  That’s why I’m hosting a One-for-One Holiday Card swap.  For the next couple of weeks, plan and create your most perfect Holiday Card.  Focus on December – it can be Christmas, Hanukkah or just a beautiful, snow-filled card.  Give me your best, and I’ll make sure you get a beauty in return.

Here’s how it will work:
  • You mail the following to me:
    • a handmade, self-designed card (a standard 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ card). If your card features current Stampin’ Up! products (available in current catalogs or online), then there’s a good chance your card will be featured on my blog.  You might even get an entire blog post written about your gorgeous card…
    • it’s OK to find inspiration in someone else’s project (that’s why we bloggers put our cards out there), but please don’t copy someone else’s work.  Please do your best to make this card your own.
    • a self-addressed, stamped envelope (just fold it in half and include it with your card).
    • You can stamp your name on the back of the card, but please don’t write on the inside of your card so that the recipient can use it (if they choose to) to send to someone else.
    • I will gather the cards I receive, mix them up and mail them out so that everyone who sent me a card will receive a card in return.  Yipee!  As long as I receive a card from you by the deadline, then you will receive another card in return.
    • This swap is open to anyone inside the U.S. 
Because of the popularity (fingers crossed) of this swap, I must limit you to one card per person.  It makes it so much easier to match up and mail out.  Thanks for your understanding.  Please make sure you include a return envelope for each card you send.

Mail your card and return envelope to:
Susan Timchack
33 Priestly Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA  18702
 
Please mail them as soon as you can – but make sure they arrive by Thanksgiving.  During my Thanksgiving break, I will gather them, sort them and then mail them out shortly after.

Who’s in? Email me if you have any questions:  stampinsue2000@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo