Sunday, November 2, 2014

Christmas Card Swap

 
One of the fun things we love to do as Stampin' Up! Demos is swapping....swapping our cards....and no event is complete without a few swaps....
 
At our demo meeting, we had three swappers...myself, Mary and Brett.....I'm awaiting Brett's swaps any day now...so I'll focus on hers when received....but in the meantime.
 
Here is the Christmas Card I created to swap......
I went with a non traditional color type swap.....Lovely As A Tree....hopefully will never retire as Shelly told us at convention two years back.
 
 
 
I also used the Work of Art stamkp set....the button was colored using a Blendability Marker.

 
 
Here is Mary's swap card....I absolutely love this stamp set and her card design....I'm trying to tell myself I don't need it...but I WANT IT!
 



The ornament itself is so intricate and beautiful.....and I love the "hanger" stamp.
 

 
That's it for now stampers....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo