Saturday, November 1, 2014

Demo Downline Meeting Stamping Projects

This past Sunday I hosted a Souper Meet and Greet for my downline.  Not all demos were able to attend but we are hoping for the next one, they all can be here to have fun....
 
I thought I would share the projects that two of my downline brought with them for us to create.
 
This first project was by Lisa.....with the colder temperatures coming soon and most flowers gone for the season...this card just warmed me up.....

 
The flowers were stamped on vellum and then punched out.
The center were punched from Gold Paper and adhered to the center.
The background was dry embossed with the Chevron embossing folder.
The flowers were attached using our Stampin' Dimensionals.....great card Lisa!

 
Next comes a creation from Mary..... So festive...quick, simple and easy to create....

 
We dry embossed using the Flurries embossing folder and then you can either use a Sponge Dauber and White Craft ink but I did a direct to paper just rubbing the stamp pad lightly over the embossed image.

 
A bit of ribbon and a bit of stamping...and you have it! Love the colors....
 
Here is a close up of the embossed image.

 
Great fun....great laughs...great conversation...great stamping!
 
You are more than welcome to attend my next downline meeting...how you ask?
Just sign up as a member of my team...and that's it!
 
Hope you have a super day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo