Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More Tag Class Ideas


Tags are so much fun to create...they are also a great way to use up all the scraps we save.  I love using up scraps.....they seem to accumuluate quickly so it gives me a sort of satisfaction to see my scrap heap kind of go down a little...anyhow....

Here is a fun tag...using the triangle punch...I punched four of the scalloped triangles....scored down the center and then glued them to each other.....



The tag was also punched using the tag punch.....DSP strips (leftovers) were added to the end of the tag. 
 



I also added the snowflake/sequins from the Occasion Mini...the trees have rhinestones which I used Cherry Cobbler Blendability markers to color and then put onto the trees to decorate.  Just put a ribbon through the hole and viola! 
 

 
Hope you have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo