Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm Back!

No....you aren't seeing things....I am back.

I have had some bout of illness...and just when I thought I was better was sick again!  I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this time it is on it's final way out!

I missed you...hope you missed me as well.....

I haven't had much time to stamp..seemed like I slept a lot...you'd think I was well rested, right?  NOT!

Thought I would share with you one of the gift tags we created at a recent tag class I held. 

This was created using the Star Framelits. 



 
This was one of the favorites for the night!
 
Have a happy stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo