Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Borderline Buddies and Christmas Eve

 
Happy Christmas Eve and Borderline Buddies Day!
 
Well, the big day is almost here and that also means that if you haven't gotten everything done by now..you are running out of time!
 
Leanna and I have been busy preparing new goodies for you during the month of December...and this week is no different.....It may be took late to send out Christmas Cards this year, but you can prepare early for next year or even get ready to start making thank you cards!
 
I'm still creating with my Watercolor Winter Kit...and I have a few more to share with you today!
 
I love love love this kit...the sled has to be my favorite.  In the original directions, they tell you to color it with Cherry Cobbler but I was going for the more natural look...and used Baked Brown Sugar from the lid of my inkpad and added some water to give it the shading look. I also allowed it to dry and went back a second time with the ink here and there. 
 
 
I used the glimmer tree making it look like a banner on this card. 

 
And yet another card.....happy....makes me smile. 

 
Now. let's head on over to see what Leanna has created this week
 
Enjoy your Christmas Eve. I'll be busy cooking and sharing the time at home with my family.  I am so looking forward to the evening family time....maybe even a visit from the guy in the red suit as well!
 
Enjoy your day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo