Monday, December 22, 2014

NSR - Cookie Exchange

Hello stampers and scrappers

Thanks for stopping by....by now, you have probably started some of your holiday cookies and treats to give out this year. 

Every year for the past five or six years now, I have hosted a fun Cookie Exchange. I usually do this on the first Sunday in December (unless it falls on Thanksgiving weekend, like this years did).  It is a fun way to have friends and family over to celebrate the upcoming holidays and get everyone into the holiday spirit...and it forces me to get my house decorated early as well. 

The cookie exchange is a fun event and I look forward to it every year....and this year was even better than the last....I usually have the "regulars" and look forward to recruiting in some new cookie swappers.....and this year there were a total of eight swappers...and delish cookies.

Doesn't this table filled with home baked goodness just scream YUM!  It's fun...and yes...there was stamping (MDS) involved as my invitations were created using the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio!

 
Here's another shot of the goodies.....

 
 
This year I also baked up some giugerbread men to decorate...I think everyone loved that and everyone raved over the cookies..I have to tell you...it's the best gingerbread cookie ever..and it was a kit from Aldi's...all I had to add to the dough was some butter, water and honey...they are yum-O!
 
 
Now, if you missed out on this year's swap, no worries...there is always next year!
 
It's a wonderful. time of the year to share with friends and family!
 
Have a super stampin' cookie day!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo