Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Borderline Buddies

Hello Stampers!

It's a busy time these days....so much to get done...so little time...it seems like there was so much time when Thanksgiving was here, but now...here we are...one week until Christmas...I just cannot picture where the time has gone!

So it's another Borderline Buddies Day!  I enjoy these Wednesdays sharing projects with you.

Leanna and I agreed that for this month we would do anything Christmas, so I have the perfect share for you. 

I work in an office and we always get our boss a gift card...so the girls, knowing that I create cards, asked if I would come up with a card.  So this is what I have to share with you this week. 

 
The photo doesn't do it justice.  The scallop frame is cut using Glimmer Paper; and some rhinestones as well. 

 
I colored in the cardinal with Blendability Markers.  I love how it turned out. 

 
I also added to the berries some of the red glitter paint that SU sells.  I cannot think of the name of it off the top of my head, and my catalog is in my stamp room; the room next to where Travis is sleeping in...so please bear with me for the names of things..including the DSP I used on the card which is found in the Holiday Occasions Catalog.
 
I hope you enjoy this card...I think it came out really pretty.....

 
Now lets head on over to see Leanna's creation for this week 
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo