Thursday, December 11, 2014

NSR - Cookie Exchange

COOKIES....COOKIES....COOKIES.....
 
 
On Sunday, I had my annual Cookie Exchange...what great fun we had....there were eight cookie swappers that attended (counting myself and my daughter). We had a nice variety of cookies. 

I have been doing the cookie exchange now for many years...think I only missed one when my grandson was born....but it has been great fun and I'm looking forward to many more years of cookie swaps. 

If you would like to be invited next year, just let me know...It is usually held on the first Sunday of December (unless that ends up being Thanksgiving weekend, which this year was). 

We had gingerbread men to decorate and lots of snacks to eat...along with cookies to sample and everyone took home a huge pile of cookies.....

Here are the gingerbread cookies....

 
A great time was held by all....be sure not to miss it out next year....Happy Baking!
 
Have a super stampin day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo