Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Special

HI...Happy  Cyber Monday....hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family.  It was a great weekend, although I had to work my full time job on Friday, but there is so much work to do, the day went quickly and had a great weekend decorating for the next upcoming Christmas holiday.  It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun as well.  I'm sure the next few weeks will go by quickly. I've started my Christmas shopping...how about you?  No..well, I have a Cyber Monday Special just for you...it's a win-win promotion.....
 Photo: Here's my Cyber Monday Facebook Special for Monday, December 1st.   Purchase this Gift Bow Bigz Die (or equivalent purchase if you already own it) and receive a kit to create the 3-D Gift Bow Snowman

Purchase the Gift Bow Die for the Big Shot and receive a kit in the mail to create this fun snowman.

Photo: If you didn't remember what the snowman looked like, you will receive a kit to create this 3d snowman free if you purchase the Gift Bow Bigz Die on Cyber Monday!


The Gift Bow Die Number is #129977.  The cost of the Die is $32.95.  The Bow Die creates two different size bows 3 3/4 and 1 3/4 size bows. 

Already own the Gift Bow Die, purchase something else in the amount of at least $32.95 and I will also send you the kit to create this adorable snowman, stamping not included, due to Stampin' Up! policy.


Be sure to also check out the OnLine Extravasation that ends today...there are three terrific bundles to purchase at bottom line pricing......what great products to complete your shopping for all your crafty friends!

Have a great stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo