Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Borderline Buddies is Back!

Borderline Buddies is Back!

 
Have you missed Borderline Buddies?  Well Leanna and I took a few weeks off but we are now back into the swing of things.
 
This is a very busy time for everyone, but we decided to come on back for the upcoming hoilidays.
 

This week's challenge was anything Christmas...thought I would keep it easy this time around...nothing special, just anything goes...no more stress for now, right?
 
Okay...so I've been seeing a lot of different projects using the Paper Pumpkin kits, so I thought I would take a shot at creating something fun...and I also used the Star Box Kit in the current Occasions Catalog.  This is a great package of 26 starts total you can make. I'll have more pictures in the upcoming days...so be sure to check it out.
 
 
Anyhow...back to the challenge.
 
 
I used the October Paper Pumpkin kit and turned them into Christmas Trees.  I also used our gold sequins to create the "tinsel".  I adhered sticky strip in a zig zag fashion and then stuck on the line of sequins. 

 
On top of my "tree", I used one of the stars I created using the Simply Stars Kit in the Occasions Catalog. 

 
The star embellishments were also a part of the kit.  I also used sticky strip to add the star to the top of the tree. 

 
 
 
Now, let's head on over to Leanna's blog to see what she has created for us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo