Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy Borderline Buddies Day

 
Hello Stampers!
Thanks for stopping by. 
It's Wednesday and you know what that means....it's Borderline Buddies Day where my BFF Canadian friend, Leanna and I challenge each other to be creative.  It's been so much fun sharing these ideas with you and each week, I look forward to see what Leanna has come up with.
 
This week, we thought we would share with you something created from the Occasions and/or Sale-A-Bration catalog which just kicked off yesterday, 1/6/15.
 
OMG...I am so loving these catalogs...especially because the SAB catalog is all FREE!
Woo Hoo!
 
Okay...so I thought I would share with you something really fun and maybe my most favorite of all stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog...and a bit of Paper Pumpkin as well.
 
Here he is...Jack...my man....my lumberjack....lol
 
What a fun shaker card incorporating Jack...he is surrounded by stars and sequins!
 
 
Most of this is from the December Paper Pumpkin...I just stamped Jack in Momento ink, and a little color to his shirt (which is a separate stamp) that makes it super easy to create.

 
It was a little hard to photograph without picking up some of the background where I was.

 
Here is the Paper Pumpkin as you would create it (without Jack)....

 
Thank you all for stopping in!  This card is for you!
Now, lets head on over to Canada to see what Leanna has to share!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo