Thursday, January 8, 2015

Video projects...a closer look!

Now that the Occasions catalog is in full swing and Sale-A-Bration, I am so thrilled to be able to show it to you.....did you see my video that I created for the kick off of the catalog on 1/6/15?  If not, scroll down to the post and click on the link....be sure to drop me a line and let me know what you think.

I thought I would share the projects I showed you in the video...I'm still learning how to work the camera and such and I realized it was much to close and not really in focus...working on that! 

Here are the projects which I showed you....

Using Designer Series Paper makes creative card making so much easier....don't you think?
 
If you have never used DSP in card making, now is the time to do it....it's not just for scrapbooking anymore...so many fun ways to use DSP...maybe a class in the future?  hmmmm
 

 
Using punches also create a great way to show off your sentiments....this one all I did was stamp my image and then punch it out. I then punched out with the same punch a different color. Trimmed the punched image in half and used one half on the top and one half on the bottom. 
I adhered it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. 


Here I used a frame that I found in my stash....look how beautiful this turned out...and I really did almost nothing!  It took me more time to take the frame apart and insert it than it did to create it.

 
Picture this, pardon the pun, given as a gift with a coordinating card....Voila! 
Perfect gift that anyone would love!

 
Here is another card...using the colors in the DSP to create a beautiful card...easy peasy!

 
The picture doesn't show it, but I used Dazzling Details on it...to add a bit of glitz...love it!

 
Now go create some cards using the DSP you have!  It's quick, simple and oh so easy!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo