Sunday, January 25, 2015

Heading to Sunny Orlando Florida to Leadership Conference

Good Morning Stampers


I'm getting so excited.   I am attending this year's Leadership Conference in sunny Orlando, Florida.  I'm excited for a few reasons but most importantly because I'm getting to have with my BFF Leanna. Many of you that follow my blog already have heard her name before.   She is my Canadian demonstrator friend, my Borderline Buddies challenge buddy.   It's been a while since we have seen each other so we will have plenty of time to hang out together and experience the Leadership Conference together.   

The other reason I'm so excited is due to my recent promotion with the company, my obtaining Manager position, I'm also exclusively invited to attend Managers Reception which will be in Disneys Hollywood Studios, which is only going to be open for us!   Isn't that exciting?   To have a park open just for you?    Can I get a Woo Hoo or two?  

I am so blessed to be a part of this great company.   How about you?   Do you enjoy stamping?   Do you enjoy travel?   Do you enjoy sharing your love of stamping with others?   Would you enjoy a discount?  Hmmmmm?    If you have answered yes to one, two or all of theses questions, now if the perfect time to just Do It!   You get so many special perks being a part of this wonderful company, me just naming a few.  

I'll be back on Sunday, 2/1/15, just in time for the big game, but I'm hosting a downline demonstrator meeting, and if you have questions or just want to get a behind scenes look at what I do, you are welcome to join us at this meeting.   It's on 2/8/15 at 1 pm at my Stampin' House.   Come as see what you can do and what you have been missing out.    You can sign up right then and there and begin your Stampin fun!



Be sure to like my FB page and subscribe to my blog so you don't miss out on all the Orlando Fun.   I'll be posting from Orlando!   Woo hoo.    I can't wait to share the fun with you! 

P.S.   If you sign up prior to Leadership with SU, choosing me as your demonstrator, you will have access to the Orlando Magic by live feeds from Leadership, but you have to sign up.....now.   Just head on over to my demonstrator website and join my team.   You will love it!   

Have a super Stampin day!

Glitter hugs! 

Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo