Monday, February 2, 2015

I'm back.......

Back From Leadership!

WOW!  What an amazing week I have had.....so much to see, do, hear, and experience!

I'll share a little with you from Leadership.

I had a roommate this year, Leanna.  If you recall, she is also my Borderline Buddy which we challenge each week to come up with something fabulous on each Wednesday (well almost each Wednesday).  lol

We talked about giving each other pillow gifts every day and what fun that was. I'll share with you some of the pillow gifts I created for Leanna.

I don't remember what day what was given to Leanna, but here goes.....  I used our boxes that we have in the annual catalog and also the Butterfly Thinlits.....be sure to use wax paper when using these..help so much to release the thinlit from the paper....

 
I found out that Leanna's favorite American candy is Almond Joys, so the box was filled with them just for her. 

 
I used a little of our DSP to decorate the outer part of the box...the best part is the circle is already cut on top for you and window sheet to peek through as well as the stamped image on the box...they are super simple to use and decorate to your heart's liking. 
 
Here's a blog question for you....
What is the difference between our Framelits and our Thinlits?
Be sure to send me the answer and the winner will receive a free card from me!
Now...go email me your answers at stampinsue2000@gmail.com
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glitter Hugs!
 
Susan

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo